Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.vivstores.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Vivstores mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. That being said, not all content is inspiring – so we have community guidelines to outline what we do and don’t allow on vivstores These guidelines are our acceptable use policy, so if you find content that shouldn’t be on vivstores , please report it to us
Vivstores isn’t a place for antagonistic, explicit, false or misleading, harmful, hateful, or violent content or behavior. We may remove, limit, or block the distribution of such content and the accounts, individuals, groups and domains that create or spread it based on how much harm it poses.
Vivstores isn’t a place for exploitation of people or animals. We’ll remove or limit the distribution of content and accounts involved in practices that risk harm to people or animals, including sexual, physical, or financial exploitation. That includes:
- Non-consensual images, meaning images of a private or sexual nature obtained or published without consent. This includes revenge porn and up-skirt images.
- Adult sexual services that may involve sexual or physical exploitation or trafficking, like sex cams and escort services.
- Human trafficking and other illegal commercial exploitation, like trading in organs or protected and endangered wildlife or wildlife products.
- Sexualization or sexual exploitation of minors, like grooming
- Hateful activities
Vivstores isn’t a place for hateful content or the people and groups that promote hateful activities. We limit the distribution of or remove such content and accounts, including:
- Slurs or negative stereotypes, caricatures and generalizations
- Support for hate groups and people promoting hateful activities, prejudice and conspiracy theories
- Condoning or trivializing violence because of a victim’s membership in a vulnerable or protected group
Vivstores isn’t a place for misinformation, disinformation, mal-information or the individuals or groups spreading or creating it. We remove or limit distribution of false or misleading content that may harm Pinners’ or the public’s well-being, safety or trust, including:
- Medically unsupported health claims that risk public health and safety, including the promotion of false cures, anti-vaccination advice, or misinformation about public health or safety emergencies
- False or misleading content about individuals or protected groups that promotes fear, hate or prejudice
- False or misleading content that encourages turning individuals, groups of people, places or organizations into targets of harassment or physical violence
- Conspiracy theories
- Content that originates from disinformation campaigns
- Factual information that’s published or deliberately modified to erode trust or inflict harm, such as changing or omitting of context, date or time
- Fabricated or meaningfully manipulated visual or audio content that erodes trust or causes harm
Harassment and criticism
Vivstores isn’t a place to insult, hurt or antagonize individuals or groups of people. There are good reasons to express criticism, but we may limit the distribution of or remove insulting content to keep vivstores a positive, inspiring place; this includes:
- Manipulated images intended to degrade or shame
- Shaming people for their bodies or assumed sexual or romantic history
- Sexual remarks about people’s bodies and solicitations or offers of sexual acts
- Criticisms involving name-calling, profanity and other insulting language or imagery
- Mocking someone for experiencing sadness, grief, loss or outrag
We don’t allow accounts that impersonate or misrepresent their affiliation with any person or organization. If you have a fan or commentary account for a public figure or brand, make it clear through your username or vivstores profile that you aren’t officially affiliated with them.
Notification procedures and changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if that’s what we decide. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our discretion, is material, we’ll notify you. By continuing to access or use vivstores after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the new Terms. If you don’t agree to the new terms, please stop using vivstores .
More simply put
Unfortunately, people post bad stuff on services like vivstores . We take that kind of thing seriously but you still might run into it before we have a chance to take it down. If you see bad stuff, please report it to us
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.